Hospitals, courthouses, and police & fire stations are government buildings for which Elmdor Stoneman proudly provides durable and long-lasting access doors, pipe isolators, roof hatches & flashing products. Whether it is a new construction project or desired renovations, selecting fixtures that will stand the test of time is a smart decision. Our products are known for exceptional durability.
Elmdor Stoneman manufactures a variety of products for the governmental market. Access doors are installed flush with walls and are built specifically for steady work environments. Our products have been put to the test in harsh weather & vandalism and have exceeded requirements for government facilities.
Regardless of the application, Elmdor Stoneman products offer many benefits and save money at the local, state or federal government level by:
- Manufacturing durable, galvanized steel products that can withstand not only regular everyday use, but also harsh abuse and weather, helping to retain their functionality and attractive appearance.
- Complying with all applicable codes for each product.
- Offering a wide variety of customizations and finishes to complement any facility.
- Using sturdy materials that are recyclable at the end of their long life.
- Providing fixtures that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Manufacturing products that are ideal for new construction or retrofit—fixtures can be engineered to fit existing rough-ins.
- Promoting low maintenance and vandal-resistance.
- Saving money on repairs and replacements and keep government facilities functional.